[59plymouth] You Oughta be in Pictures ('59 Plymouths in the Movies)

[59plymouth] You Oughta be in Pictures ('59 Plymouths in the Movies)

Folks,

Something Matt Menges said about seeing a  taxi in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad,
Mad World" prompts me to say -- can folks suggest movies in which '59
Plymouths are clearly identifyable?  (I don't know if Matt was saying it was
a '59, or just a car with big fins.)  It might be cool for me to rent the
movies and digitize the segment... Not that I lack for things to do!!!  But
it might be fun to put them in "Ephemera".

     Dan