Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 8:20 PM
Subject: eBay Outbid Notice:1959 PLYMOUTH FURY TRUNK LID LIP CHROME NICE (Item #7900320442)

You Have Been Outbid

Dear pushbuttonoldcar,
You are no longer the high bidder on the following eBay item:

1959 PLYMOUTH FURY TRUNK LID LIP CHROME NICE - Item #7900320442
: US $46.00
: $45.00
: Apr-22-04 19:09:28 PDT

Don't let this get away!

View the item you're bidding on:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7900320442&ssPageName=ADME:X:ON:MT:2

Helpful links
Bid history - View all bidding activity on this item
My eBay - Track your buying and selling activity
Discussion boards - Get help from other eBay members
eBay Help - Find answers to your questions
Learn more: Don't get outbid again! Let eBay bid on your behalf with proxy bidding

Trading guidelines

If you are contacted about buying a similar item outside of eBay, please do not respond. Off-eBay transactions are against eBay policy; they are not covered by eBay services such as feedback, buyer protection program, and dispute resolution.

eBay will not request personal data (password, credit card/bank numbers, and so on) in an email. Learn how to protect your account.

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/