[59plymouth] 59 questions

hi fury fans. greetings from australia where furys are very rare beasts and may well be worshipped as some sort of mechanical gods by aussie mopar fans. i really love this site and wish to thank dan for bringing it to my attention. there's a lot to inspire here.
i have a couple of questions i hope someone can answer. firstly, does anyone know where i can get a new windscreen from, preferably on the west coast.
secondly, i have a sport fury with a blank plaque on the glove compartment. is this the exeption or generally the rule? hope someone out there knows, especially about the screen. thanks, brett

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here: http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail