[59plymouth] test

Folks,

This is a test to see if the mail list is functioning... Two posts I sent yesterday never returned to me from the list.  Below is the "explanation".  Should you receive this message (I hope), you can ignore....

    Dan

The problem you were facing with Emails was due to a technical snag at mail server side, which was fixed as soon it was noticed, during the period of it being fixed you had to face the inconvenience.

We are sorry for the trouble caused to you by the intermittent problem, please note that we are continuously adding more mail servers to our mail cluster so as to increase the performance and reliability.

At the present time our mail servers are fully functional and I am sure you should be able to send and receive emails without any errors.

With regards
Eric Wade
Technical support
www.ixwebhosting.com