[59plymouth] 59 PLYMOUTH STARTER MOTOR

Hello again list members.

I am getting too old to remember 2 questions on one email.
My last question for the day.

The starter motor on the 59 PLYMOUTH 361,,,,does it have the starter switch mounted on top of it in lieu of being on the inside fender??

Would it be just a simple electrical connection and a few screws that hold the switch in place??

Is the correct 'tag' number      1779955

Thank you
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY