[59plymouth] GOLDEN COMMANDO DUAL QUADS

Hello 59 PLYMOUTH friends,

DOES ANYONE know the components of the 59 COMMANDO DUAL QUAD DEALER OPTION package??
or does someone think they have a true 'dealer option' vehicle.

Specifically I am wondering about the right side exhaust manifold.
It would have made sense to use the 58 COMMANDO manifold with the heat tube provision to power the auto choke,,,but it has been mentioned,,and it kind of makes sense,,that changing the exhaust manifold would have been too much work!
They just installed a 'stove kit' on the existing manifold.

Any ideas or thoughts on this??

ED ECKERSON