[59plymouth] 4 hole wire loom for 59-62 MOPARS

[59plymouth] 4 hole wire loom for 59-62 MOPARS

Hello List members

Does anyone out there have a good spare 4 hole wire loom that goes on to the front left bolt of the intake manifold.
This loom (I think) was normally on all or most of the 361s and 383s between 1959 and 1962.

No NOS ones seem to exist

Thank you in advance
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY