[59plymouth] IT'S OUT!!!

The old, upper weatherstripping pulled right out of the channel. Then I was
able to pull the window right out. Hmmm... I wonder if the stuff I bought
from Bernbaums, will lock in that channel the same way, without glue. If I
ever have to take the back apart again, it will be an important
consideration. What do you think? Glue, or no?

Dan