[59plymouth] EARLY 'B' oil pan----free!!

Hello All

Before I toss it,,I just figured I'd ask to see if anyone wants a 350/361/383 oil pan.

It is relatively dent free,but has rust in and out.  It came off of a 1959 361

After going over it,,,most of the rust is surface but there is ONE point where I would weld in a very small patch, or even just touch it with a welding rod.
The actual hole is the size of a pencil point. It is on the bottom.

I know these are rare so I figured I'd ask.
You can have it for shipping costs !!

Weight packed is about 10 lbs.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY