[59plymouth] New look, new cars, new "UFO" section at 59sportfury.net

There's a new look to www.59sportfury.net -- check it out, and see the two
new Sport Furys and new Belevedere -- new pix from the Keij's, too.  And
there's a new "UFO" (Unidentified Finned Object) section.  What's unknown to
me may be known to you, though -- it may even be your own '59 Plymouth!
Straighten me out for the record, please.

Do you have a '59 Plymouth, and want to have it promoted in the showcase?
Please send your pix and a story about your car (and yourself) to
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Remember:  If it's new for 1959, Plymouth's got it!