[59plymouth] 361 ENGINE WIRE LOOMS

Hello Group

I am in the middle of a 361 COMMANDO restoration project.
I am certain on most of the engine colors except the wire looms that bolt on to the valve covers.

Does anyone have what they feel are origional color looms??
PLEASE ADVISE.

As I investigate--the list gets longer and not shorter as I guess they are easily removed and have been painted by various owners throughout the years!

So far the candidates are..............
GOLD
RED
BLACK
SILVER

Amanda,,could you advise what you believe your loom color is?

Thanks to all

ED ECKERSON
59  COMMANDO PROJECT
57  FURY