RE: [59plymouth] Wanted

Hi Nick!  Welcome to the list.  We'll keep our eyes out for you.  The kind
of car you describe as wanting frequently turns up on eBay, I'm sure you're
aware -- but we'll be looking elsewhere too.

Can you tell us, who bought the '59 Belvedere?  Perhaps they would be
interested in joining the list and forum as well.

	Welcome Aboard!
	Dan
	dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx