From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 6:30 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Sad News - Dave Grove, 1959 Plymouth

GROVE, DAVID C., 57, of Louisville, died Wednesday at Hospice & Palliative Care of Louisville's inpatient unit at Norton Healthcare Pavilion. He was a native of Grand Rapids, MI, the owner/operator of Grove Automotive and an Army veteran of the Vietnam War. He was a past president of the Kentuckiana Bracket Racers, the racecar driver of the "Banana Bandit" at Ohio Valley Raceway and a member of and organist at Poplar Level Church of God. He is survived by his wife of 37 years, Linda (Richerson) Grove; a son, Matt Grove; daughters, Robbie Lynn Jones (Mark) and Amanda Warren (Michael); his parents, Irving and Beverly Grove; brothers, Dana Clarkson-Grove and Bill Grove; sisters, Shirley Penokie, Anna Dean and Joella Cleland; and granddaughters, Megan, Shelby, Jordan and Heather. His funeral service will be held at noon Monday at Arch L. Heady & Son, Dixie Hwy., with burial in Louisville Memorial Gardens-West. Visitation will be from 2-8 p.m. Friday, 2-8 p.m. Sunday and after 10 a.m. Monday. There will be no visitation on Saturday. Memorial gifts may be made to the music department at his church.

Arch L. Heady & Son
7710 Dixie Hwy, Louisville KY
502-933-9000

It is great sadness I bring this news. Crispin V. Cloud DMD Louisville KY