[59plymouth] DEALER OPTION/DUAL QUADS

Hello group

Maybe someone can shine a bit more light on this one.
Upon recent conversation with a member, and seeing a beautiful new posting of a GOLDEN COMMANDO/DUAL QUAD OPTION car,,I must revisit the age old (since 1960 anyway) question of 'proof' of this option.

All I have is an early 1959 PLYMOUTH parts list (sept 1958) showing the dual quads from the 58 COMMANDO being listed as a hi perf application for the 1959.
I noticed that another member stated that it was an early option only and approx 10 cars were so equipped as origional (from the dealer)
Makes sense so far!!

I have questioned CHRYSLER HISTORICAL for any options ever offered for the 59 that included the quads.
I would think there would be some kind of a 'kit' or phamplet or something ??
NOTHING.

I am committed to restoring the dual quad 361,,but was wondering if ANYONE has ANYTHING on this beyond a line in the 59 parts book.
Anyone ever see an 'ORIGIONAL' dealer installed effort?

THANKS EVERYONE
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY
59 GOLDEN COMMANDO project (engine only for now)