[59plymouth] IDEA about side pieces for 57/58

[59plymouth] IDEA about side pieces for 57/58

Hi Dave
Sounds like you have a good number of people for the repro 58 FURY side aluminum,,but few for the 57.
I am considering it but hard to choose at the present time.

ANYWAY-------------Would it be possible to solicit the 59 SPORT FURY people???
I'll bet you easily get a minimum order there!
plus you can offer what CHRYSLER did not---GOLD for those that want to carry the 57/58 theme

Just an idea

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY