[59plymouth] Carb ID

Can anyone help me to ID a Carter AFB I just pulled off my poly.
It has casting marks AC9 2812S on the front right footing.
I'm wondering what size the thing is (CFM), possible rebuild and reuse.
If it's not too much trouble too, the intake as well.
Factory (I believe) 4BBL p/n 1853229.

Thanks everyone.

Tom Duross
Boston (Bahstin)