[59plymouth] COMPRESSION INVESTIGATION 318 290HP

[59plymouth] COMPRESSION INVESTIGATION 318 290HP

Hello to all

I am trying to finalize my 'research' into whether the 57 318 FURY had 'SPECIAL DOME PISTONS' or not.

Based on math around the 301 piston and compression ratio,,and a TRUE FP31 orig piston,,,there may be some truth to the fact that the 318 FURY pistons did have slightly higher compression heights.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A JUNK 318 PISTON from ANY 1959 through 1966 318???????????????
It can be from a 2bbl or 4bbl engine,,,,but must be an orig 318 MOPAR piston  from those years.

I would like to buy one for a few $$ and postage to complete my fact finding

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY