RE: [59plymouth] hello

Benida,

I am emailing you on behalf of my husband Barry. We own a 59 Plymouth Sports Fury that my father-in-law purchased in 1962. Barry would like to send in photos and his ‘story’ about this car. What do we need to do?

Welcome to the list!   We all will want to hear about your story and see the pix.  You can mail them directly to me at

    dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I will see what I can do about cobbling together a web page for you.  I've been on vaca for two weeks and am just now catching up, so it will probably take me a while -- all the same, we love to hear from fellow '59 Plymouth owners!

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Dan