[59plymouth] RE: [FWDLK] Mopar Cars & Parts

[59plymouth] RE: [FWDLK] Mopar Cars & Parts

Gary,

As I recall, you have one or more '59 Sport Furys in your yard that are more
or less complete, correct?  I'm copying the '59 Plymouth mailing list here
-- I don't think you're a subscriber, but I'll forward any personal replies
to the list.

	Thanks!
	Dan