From: Dan Morton
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 1:58 PM
Subject: RE: Forum Access.

Dick, are you starting here:

and clicking the "Forum" button on the left?  That launches the forum in a new window -- did you recently install a popup blocker (yahoo toolbar, google toolbar, something like that)?  That could do it.

See if you can reach the forum by going directly to here:

If you can -- I think that's your culprit.

How was your trip?

    Dan