[59plymouth] Sport Fury on EBay

Title: eBay Motors: Plymouth : Fury (item 160074331484 end time Jan-21-07 19:29:39 PST)
Does anybody have any input on this Fury?

Mark Evans

Buy and sell vehicles, parts and accessories online on eBay Motors
eBay home | Pay | Site Map | Community | Help
Search eBay Motors Advanced Search
Home Buy Sell Track your eBay activities Buyer Services & Protection Tips & Advice
Go backBack to My eBay
Live Help Live help
[GIFT!]

1959  Plymouth : Fury

Item number: 160074331484
You are signed in   You are watching this item in My eBay (33 items) | Email to a friend
View larger picture
Starting bid: US $25,000.00  " name=input_bid>
Reserve not met

End time: Jan-21-07 19:29:39 PST (5 days 10 hours)
Shipping:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Sells to: Worldwide
Item location: Liberty, North Carolina, United States
History: 0 bids

You are watching this item in My eBay (33 items)
You can also:  Email to a friend | Sell one like this
Listing and payment details:
Starting time: Jan-14-07 19:29:39 PST
Starting bid: US $25,000.00
Duration: 7-day listing
This is a Featured Plus! listing
Payment methods:
Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order,
Cash (in person)
See details
Meet the seller
Seller: camela31( 17Feedback score is 10 to 49)
Feedback: 100% Positive
Member: since Mar-16-04 in United States
   Read feedback comments
   Ask seller a question
   Add to Favorite Sellers
   View seller's other items

Buy safely
1.   Check the seller's reputation
Score: 17 | 100% Positive
Read feedback comments
2.   Learn how you are protected
Free buyer protection coverage
eBay provides up to $20,000 in fraud protection for this vehicle.

Description
Item Specifics - Cars & Trucks
Plymouth  :  Fury
1959 Sport Fury Plymouth Convertible
Miles:

999999

Body Type:

Convertible

Transmission:

Automatic

Engine:

8 - Cyl.

Interior:

Red

Warranty:

No

Year:

1959

Title:

Clear

VIN Number:

9999999

Condition:

Used

Exterior:

Red

Fuel Type:

Gasoline

Inspection:

Convertible

Vehicle Description

1959 SPORT FURY PLYMOUTH -- RED CONVERTIBLE with white top---very sharp and beautiful car.

You are bidding on a very rare 1959 Plymouth Convertible - Red Sport Fury with white top. This car has pushbutton automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes and swivel seats.

The motor is a 361 Golden Commando  305 Horsepower--runs great--could drive this one home. The car has new tires. All the chrome is in good condition. Car has no rust. Car has been kept in a building for the last ten years since I bought the car.  The only changes I have done to the car is I had the correct upholestry  put on the seats  and the door panels out of "old-new-stock".

This car has won a trophy each time it was taken to a show. This car makes a great parade car as it catches everyone's attention....must be the RED paint ( which is in very good condition also).

If you are interested in this car, please call me (336_ 622-4389) and I will be glad to answer any questions that you might have.

You are buying this car "AS IS WHERE IS" with no warranties given or implied. Buyer is responsible for all shipping. I will consider delivering the car for an extra fee within a certain distance.

A $5000.00 deposit  by money order or bank check to be sent within 48 hours after close of auction. Balance to be sent  within 7 days after close of auction by wire transfer.

Select a picture

01282
The power of protection from AOL and eBay. Learn more

Shipping, payment details and return policy
Pickup & Shipping
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.

Seller's payment instructions
$5000.00 deposit within 48 hours after close of auction. Balance due within 7 days after close of auction by bank wire transfer. Contact Seller for all arrangments on payment and shipping. No Returns!!!!! Sold "As Is, Where Is". No waranties implied or expressed.

Payment methods accepted
  • Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order
  • Cash (in person)

    Full payment
    Required within 7 days of auction close.

    eBay recommended services
    Ready to bid? Live Help  Live help
    Plymouth : Fury
    Item title: Plymouth : Fury
    Starting bid: US $25,000.00
    Your maximum bid:
    US $
    (Enter US $25,000.00  or more)
    " name=PBsubmitButton>  You will confirm in the next step.
    eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
    Learn about bidding.

    To place a bid of US $15,000.00 or more, you'll need to provide a valid credit card or complete the ID Verify process ($5).

    What else can you do?
    Go backBack to My eBay  |  Ask seller a question  |  Add to Calendar  |  Report this item  |  Printer Version

    Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
    About eBay  |  Announcements  |  Security Center  |  Buyer Services & Protection  |  Policies  |  Site Map  |  Help
    Copyright © 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.