[59plymouth] HOOD question
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[59plymouth] HOOD question

Hello All
On the underside of the hood---------------what fastener type is used to secure the channel braces that go from the side/middle (weld there),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to the center rear??????????????????????
Thanks to all

Home Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network