[59plymouth] Help Identifying Fury Convertible Parts

[59plymouth] Help Identifying Fury Convertible Parts

Hi Fury fans

Can somebody please help identify the parts for my 1959 sport fury convertible that are shown in the attached photographs.

Same old story, the body shop working on my car, hands me these parts and says we took these off and we do not know where they go back, maybe they're not even mine?

Apologize for my grandsons photograph included with the parts, I don't know how to remove from the file.

Mark