From: Dan Morton [mailto:morton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 5:51 PM
To: 'MAILING LIST PLYMOUTH'
Subject: [59plymouth] FW: failure notice, Need hood

Folks, I'm posting this on behalf of Mark Evans...

	Hi Gang,

	I am starting to make progress with my body shop on the Sports
Fury
	Convertible.

	I am in the need of finding a Hood in good to excellent
condition.

	Does anybody know of a good spare hood somewhat close to the
East Coast,
	New England

	Mark Evans