Re: [59plymouth] 59 FENDERS???

Ed - I know I sound like a drone but Neil Freman has a ton of 59 Plymouth's in his yard, at least 10, I know I saw them.  I know the little plastic thingy that goes on the bottom of the inner A moulding and I'm sure he has those, I might have a couple of extras, I'll let you know.  Big M may be able to help you also.

Dick.

email Neil at: fremansauto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 406-281-5436

-------------- Original message from eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------

Hello Group

Happy Holidays,,,
Before I solicit the rest of the world,,,I thought I might try asking our group members.

Does any one have a spare set of 'BEAUTIFUL' front fenders for 2dr/ht they would care to sell???
OR--Does anyone have a set of headlight area patch panels that they would want to part with

THANKS AND HAVE A HAPPY
ED ECKERSON