From: roger howard
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:55 PM
To: mortond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [59plymouth] FW: Emailing: PICT0007

Dan,
Thanks for the promo, but once again I find I cannot handle the simpest of requests. I tore down the shed yesteday, and so everything had to go quick either into piles in the garage or up in the ceiling joists in the garage. I cannot sort thru the stuff at this time where the stuff is. I can hardly turn around in there. Weather is poor, no daylight, forget it. When I build my new shed (soon, I hope), then as the stuff goes i there, I can decide how/when to part with it all.
Please pass this on to the List.
Roger