ezmlm warning

59plymouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

at 59plymouth-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Messages to you from the 59plymouth mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the 59plymouth mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the 59plymouth mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <59plymouth-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

send an empty message to: