[59plymouth] front fenders to be available

[59plymouth] front fenders to be available

Hello Group

Before I go the ebay route,,,I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a set (or individual) front fenders for our 59s

They should be available in about one month, I estimate early March.
They have been 'repaired' over the headlights and can be used as is,,,but the repair work was a bit amature.
From 10 feet back they look perfect.
As is they would be great for a driver, as they are solid with no rust.

I am located on Long Island.

PRICE---pretty reasonable especially if picked up. I think I can arrange shipping if necessary

ED ECKERSON