[59plymouth] FW: [FWDLK] NOS FP-31 Poly 318 dual quad Camshaft for sale

[59plymouth] FW: [FWDLK] NOS FP-31 Poly 318 dual quad Camshaft for sale

This from Gary Pavlovich, over on the Forward Look mailing list…  Gary also wrote privately:

Dan,

Thank you for the referral; let me know if I can help your group with any of the Poly parts.

I do have all grinds of Poly High Performance Camshafts as well as all the internal parts available.

Also have a couple completely rebuilt Sure Grip third members for sale(all new bearings/seals, the superior original clutch-type Sure Grip unit in each third member);

742 case 4.10 ratio w/clutch Sure Grip

or I can build a 489 case with any desired ratio...

Thank you,
Gary