RE: Mopar Prices, Auto Auctions, Appraisals

Along this same line, I tried to get more than just liability insurance on my Polara, but they told me I had to have it appraised first. Anybody know of someone in the central Ohio area that appraises cars?
Jeff

From: Mark Schwartz <cudadream@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mopar Prices, Auto Auctions, Appraisals
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:25:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I'm hoping to lean on the incredible knowledge that we
have here.  I'm trying to really understand prices of
our mopars and other brand x cars.  I know about CPI,
NADA, HemmingMotorNews, eBay, autotraderonline.  But
is there any other places that you look to figure out
a car's value?  Is there any place that publishes the
prices paid at all of the big auctions such as
BarretJackson, etc?  Any other pricing guides that are
accurate?  KellyBlueBook seems to not cater to our
cars...

Any help or info would be appreciated.

thanks,
Tomcat