Re: New Charger

I read the article that thes images came with and it states it is only an artists conception of what they think it might possably look like. the article says they started with the new magnum and worked twards the last show version(the 4-door smooth one) that was touring a year or two ago.

From: Norm Lalonde <lalondno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Charger
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:43:18 -0500

I finally found a picture follow the link

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-36806.html

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Watters" <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 12:18 PM Subject: Re: New Charger

> The imaginative picture and concepts are 4-door's... Wouldnt that be a
> Coronet, not a Charger???
>
> --Tom
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:29:40 -0600, "Jimmy Peavy"
> <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> > The picture that's out there is imaginative.
> >
> > Jimmy
> >
> > Ron wrote:
> >
> > > Listers,
> > >Anyone know where there's a picture of the new Charger on-line?
> > >Ron ...
> > >
> > >--
> > >
> > >----
> > >Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

> > >'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> > >http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
> > >

> > ----
> > Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
> > directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> > negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> > recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> > protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> > content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
> >
> > '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> > http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
> >

> Tom
> 65 Dart GT 'vert
> 68 Plymouth 'vert
> Longmont, CO
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Accessible with your email software
> or over the web
>
> ----
directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations
topic. Thanks!

----

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1! (Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/

----