Re: Question for all members?

   I have never made a cent, but consistently lost. I part time for a guy
   with a restoration shop, Buicks of allthings is his heart throb. He
   was trying to explain to me how to make money buying and selling old
   cars, he lost me in about 2 minutes. Must have some dough tho' because
   he owns the most outrageous wheel standing 58 Buick you'll ever see.
   I actually tried to give away one of my Barracudas to a friend  a
   while ago, just to gain some room, a free Mopar, he thought about it
   and said he was too scared , now I can honestly say "I couldnt give
   that car away!"P.S. Maybe the wife put the hammer-down!
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon
On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:57:31 EST, Shuntich@xxxxxxx said:

> I am a retired psychology professor and I will buy a car once in a while
> keep for a bit and then resell. Haven't made much money but have had some
> fun.
> My greatest source of income comes from doing therapy with Fords and
> Chevys
> suffering from low self-esteem. Not really. I have an '86 superchrged
> Mustang
> that I ocassionally drag race and I like the car a lot. And when I was
> 18, I
> worked two jobs that summer (meatcutter apprentice and stock boy for my
> brother's
> grocery store) and bought a new 60 Impala 348 tri-power 4-speed car. But
> learned to drive on my father's 1950 Dodge and have always had a special
> fondness for Mopars. Owned a number of them and am currently trying to
> ready a 62
> Dodge Polara 500. Crossram (str-14) 413 going into the car hopefully in
> the next
> couple of weeks.
> I enjoy this group very much and have learned a whole lot from so many
> who
> are so willing to share their knowledge. Thanks!
> Rich in Kentucky
>
> --
>
> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place

----

b7yoMz.