RE: Vibration

MORTGAGE / REFINANCE RATES ARE LOW. ACT NOW!
3 Mortgage brokers compete for your business.
Great rates, no obligation, and easy form.
caab6aab7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

jeff,i got the same problem on my ride. narrowed it down to the rear
output shaft bearing on the 833.after so many side stepping runs it
takes its toll on the rear shaft. ive talked to passon performance about
rebuilding it. they are not so far from here.
Jeff Adams wrote:

> Hey all, I've had a vibration in my 64 Polara ever since I pulled the
> poly/pushbutton and installed the 413/ 4-spd. I've had 2 different
> rearends
> and 2 sets of wheels on the car, and the vibration is still there. Still
>
> running the same driveshaft, but I suspect the problem is the 68
> Roadrunner
> 833. I know the synchros are shot, it scratches on most shifts. It also
> jumps outta 4th gear under deceleration, which is a problem I had with
> my 69
> RR back in the mid 70's. That turned out to be a bad rear mainshaft
> bearing,
> so I'm guessing the same thing's happening here. Any speculation on
> other
> causes? I will be rebuilding the tranny in the next couple months.
> Jeff
> Shakin', rattlin', rollin' 64 Polara

> available.
> http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=hotmail/es2&ST=1/go/onm00200362ave/direct/01/

jon lepage
1969 super bee,440,4spd
1965 ply sat,505 stroker,b1 heads,662hp,works in progress

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab593b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.