Secret agent man

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab593b7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

 I have picked out my disguise for the Portland Swap meet this Saturday
 in Portland Oregon. I will be disguised as a Ford lover. Anybody from
 the list that happens to see me is welcome to say HI!
  I am 6 feet tall, unbelievably good-looking, white, no facial
  hair,super cropped hair. I will be  wearing either ( depending on the
  weather) a blue t-shirt or an Orange and green nylon windbreaker
  pullover thing with a blue Ford hat. I also drool constantly and smell
  really bad. that should help you find me.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE!
Save time, save money, and get the best deal.
Get quote, buy, and print insurance cards online!
caab599b7yoMzf/ Insurance4usa.com

----

b7yoMz.