RE: Secret agent man

INSTANT CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! Save time, save money, and
get the best deal. Get quote, buy, and print insurance
cards online!
caab599b7yoMza/ Insurance4usa.com

  It throws off the competition, if I am standing at a stall looking at
  Mopar parts, and a "CONFIRMED" Mopar guy is standing next to me, he
  wont make such quick decisions  and grab the part I am eyeing, he might
  assume I dont know what I'm looking for, take a couple more seconds to
  decide and when he turns around, IT"S GONE!!!.HAHAHAHAHA!!!
   No seriously theres no real reason for the Ford hat, I got it a garage
   sale for 25 cents. I wear it all the time. I just had lunch with Gary
   Wilson the other day and wore it  the whole time, wonder what he was
   thinking.
   Neal Zimmemrman Eugene Oregon
On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:06:01 -0500, "Westerlund, Ken"
<kwesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
> Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
> creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
> caab593b7k6SJa/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises
>

> Neil,
> Why the disguise?  Is it to get good Mopar deals?
> Regards,
> Ken

caab593b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----