  From: Lee Sumpter<mailto:leesumpter@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 7:34 PM
  Subject: Cyl. Head questions

  Your opinion counts! We're conducting a survey for a
  computer service/repair company. When you complete our
  survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
  ten $100 prizes. Just click
  caab6PVb6eGsBa/<caab6PVb6eGsBa/> Val Rad

  1. Anyone know if 906 heads from a 1970 Plymouth Cop car would already have hardened valve seats? Also, I have heard about the seat problems because of unleaded gas. However, I have never yet talked to anyone who has actually had a problem with it. Is this just a rumor, or has anyone on the list actually ever had problems with a Mopar using unleaded? I only drive my 67 R/T occasionally, and I did not have the hardened seats installed in the 915 heads on it when it was rebuilt.

  2. Anyone know if the 906 heads would work OK on my stock 361 in my 64 plymouth? It has the original 615? heads now, and I have to take them off to rework.

  3.I am thinking of installing a set of the "Hi Perf 440 Magnum" exhaust manifolds instead of the stock ones when I put them back. It looks like it may be a tight fit. Anyone using these manifolds on a 64 B body with power steering and brakes?

  Thanks,
  Lee Sumpter

  64 Fury
  67 Coronet R/T
  63 Belvedere
  et al

  $6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
  Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
  caab7pQb6eGsBf/<caab7pQb6eGsBf/> GoDaddy

  ----

  http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html>.

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!