gas tank (was RE: 400 or 440)

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Not exactly off-topic at all, as these old Mopar's gas tanks often rot
and rust and deteriorate! :-0 :-)

Many radiator shops can rebuild a gas tank.

This franchise does it as a main business: See
http://www.gastankrenu.com/welcome.htm and click on the local dealer
link.

Unless you have an uncommon Mopar (like a station wagon) it is sometimes
less expensive to buy a repro tank than rebuild an old one.

Gary H.

dick shoup wrote:
> This is off subject but I'm in need of someone in the
> Chicago Il. area that restores gas tanks. I had an
> address of someone around Aurora Il. but misplaced it.
> Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Dick Shoup

<edit / delete of dumb ads>

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMzf/ Val Rad
----

b7yoMz.