Re: Roof rail weatherstrip

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

I removed and re-installed the strip on a 63 and no glue is used.It fits in a channel, and a single screw is used to hold the strip on in the front.
You'll see what I mean when you remove the old piece.
I wouldn't think the method would be any different on your car.

Jimmy

Gary Futrell wrote:

I'm getting ready to order and install some new roof
rail weatherstrip on my 64 Fury. Tired of the wind
noise. I found some at Steele Rubber Products,
Legendary, and Harden's. I'm sure this is a fairly
easy installation, but is there anything to watch out
for on the installation. Is this installed with the
black 3M glue?

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab7pQb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----

b7yoMz.