  From: GARY WILSON<mailto:MOPAR413@xxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 8:42 AM
  Subject: Re: TC modification?

  You can take the weight off of the TQ but it is much better to replace it with the right one.   Be sure to keep all the pulley's that are on the 400, and even at that you may have trouble lining up all the belts.  Not to sure on that one.  Just depends on the altonator position.
  MOPAR413 (Gary) 64 Polora 500