From: Robert neal zimmerman [mailto:northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 11:24 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RB mods, windage trays, etc.

 I took Earls advice and found me a few Mopar Perforamance books . I am
 reading the M.P." B/RB engines" manual. Its pretty lengthy, but good.
 Next is the Chassis manual.
  Just a few questions:
    1) in this book  ,in the windage tray section, they talk about
    preventing the oil from dropping from the lifters down onto the
crank
    by diverting it, anybody ever hear of this?? Is this the same as
when
    I have heard about drilling 1/8 holes betweeen the lifters. That
    sounds kind of scary to me.
    2) They claim that on their dyno test a windage tray was worth 16
    h.p. on a 440. Wow! Thats a cheap and easy  16 h.p. Did /do big
    blocks come with windage trays stock ?
   Neal ZImmerman, Eugene Oregon

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caab6aBb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.