Jamie

From: Tom Watters <tomwatters@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My Dad got me into car's. He bought my first car for me. '73 4-door Coronet w/318. Car was $75 back in '86. I had to do the work to get it on the road. Meant replacing calipers and rotors and re-shoing the car all the way around. From then on I did all the work on it. I asked for advice on what to do, and he'd tell me, but not do it for me.

Funny how it runs in family's.
Tom
65 Dart GT 'vert
68 Plymouth 'vert
Longmont, CO

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles

Need to find the right school to fit your needs CollegeInformation.info has already found it. Get educated on your future ? degrees, financial aid and more!
caab8Lbb7yoMzf/ College Info

---- Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!

b7yoMz.