1962 Dart Drag car project fs

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caab6aub7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Passing this lead along, in case someone is itching for a cool project!
:-)

Gary H.

---------------------------------

No reserve. $355.00 current bid.

"62' Dodge 2dr Hardtop Max wedge tubbed Drag project N/R"

"clear Indiana Title"

"Max Wedge Drag Progect Rear frame work narrowed and steel tubs
installed.Frame is  Tied to make full frame. car is completely
disassembled. lots of parts included. no interior but I do have the dash
and steering column. some but not all of the chrome. rear quarters are
bad the right one being the worst. have western nearly  rust free full
quarter replacements (small amount of damage on lower right replacement
quarter see pics) these replacements are not reproduced and are not
cheap! try and find some. look  at the pics close what you see is what
you get. If you need more pics or need a pic of a specific area I;ll get
it for you just ask. I do have a 8 3/4 rear housing (E body) that I will
include for you to narrow. no center pig. the cowl has some rust see
pics. have rear window no frt windshield. have side glass. no reserve
bid to buy. if you have questions don't hesitate to email me. honest
description, honest answers check my feed back. dead beat bidders go
bother the Chevy guys!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39405&item=7900486189&rd=1

Item number: 7900486189

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!