RE: History was made-Dad's cars

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caab7pQb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

I had not even touched a wrench for about 20 until my twin 17-year old
sons wanted to get their first car.  Well I remember fixing my first car
and thought it would be good for them to do the same.

Now we've been working for the past two years fixing up their car.  We
rebuilt most of it and they are now probably the only kids in their high
school that can set points and time a car.  Right now we are doing a low
$$ (and HP) rebuild on a 440 for it.

They drive their 66 Charger to school everyday and don't even want to
drive a rice burner.

The wife doesn't understand why they (I) don't just buy a "good" car.  I
told her that even if we just fixed it up and threw it away, it would be
worth it just to have spent the time together.  Now they rush home after
school to work with me on the car.  This weekend we are going to rebuild
the heads and install the cam.  :-)

What is the price to see their faces when we fire the 440 up (with open
headers) for the first?  Or the price to have spent many hours wondering
junk yards looking for a Sure Grip?  Priceless!

Regards,
Ken