Re: Carter AFB Strip Kits

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab7pQb7yoMza/ GoDaddy

Looks like Carter has left the AFB market behind.
I recently did a search at Summit, and all I turned up was a 600 cfm carb.
A search for kits such as what you're looking for went nowhere.

Good Luck

Jimmy

Max Wedge Gene wrote:

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU’s Online virtual campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your computer. Highly accredited, study anytime – anywhere.
caab6anbVWJjza/ AIU

1962 to 1965 MOPARS,

Does anyone have a source for the Carter AFB strip kits that contain the metering rods & springs. I am looking for a few sets for the 3705's on the Max Wedge?

Thanks,

Max Wedge Gene

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening, weekend or FlexNet® classes – over 130 locations. Look into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caab6aBbVWJjzf/ UOP

----

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale! Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy! caab8Lhb7yoMzf/ GoDaddy

----

b7yoMz.