RE: ??carb?? 1971 360??1965 barracuda??performance???internal materials?

RE: ??carb?? 1971 360??1965 barracuda??performance???internal materials??

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy customized with your corporate image!
caacbbPb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

With a mostly stock 360, I would use a 600 CFM carb of your liking. I perfer the Edlebrock myself, but it your good at tuning Holleys go with one of those.

Dustin
http://www.crcmotorsports.com

65 Barracuda "Commando V8"
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/dustinc.html

For Sale:70 Swinger
http://www.angelfire.com/rant/hellfish65/swinger.html
http://www.showyourauto.com/am/listings/l0041.html

"If it jams force it, if it breaks it needed fixing anyway."