Ken

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Bone dry for the Felpro.
For the old steel head gaskets we give them a light spray of silver paint just prior to installtion (just a dusting)
For both torque them in steps. Start at 55Ft Lbs then 65 then 70 and then recheck the 70 this completely eliminates gasket problems . Also ifheads have been milled a lot use washers under the head bolts. (if over .060 has been removed) Sometimes threads in the block are not quite deep enough and it is hard to tell if the bolt is tight or stuck . This eliminates the problem.
Don

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b7yoMzf/ GoDaddy