Re: Still need rear quarter trim for my '64 Fury.

Re: Still need rear quarter trim for my '64 Fury.

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b7yoMza/ GoDaddy

Tom,
Although the Fury and Sport Fury trim are the same shape and size, the Sport
Fury has a "machined" or engine-swirl pattern in the center of the trim that
the standard Fury does not.  The Sport Fury trim is fairly rare these days....
I bought the complete set (6) pieces a couple of years ago from an Arizona car
and it cost $400.  That was reasonable for the  time.  You should be able to
pick up a Fury piece if you just keep looking.

Charles Grant
Dunnellon, Florida

'58 Plymouth Fury 350 Golden Commando with 2-4bbls
'64 Plymouth Sport Fury 426 Street Wedge

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.