RE: Mopars in the Park Shakopee MN

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caaciqQb7yoMza/Discover Card

Yep,the trailer and Suburban are filled.Bringing a small amount of 62-65
and the usual 68-72 stuff.I'm not bringing any transmission,gear sets,or
engines as that damn stuff is too heavy.We have a couple of pop up tents
so the best goodies will be under some protection.Weather never seems to
deter anyone in the swap area! Looking forward to seeing you and others
there.Greg's party in the evening is a definate must do event.

Bob

Scott Underwood wrote:

> Hi Greg.  Glad to hear that you are also going.
>
> The count is up to 4 now.  rupp99 is working a swap meet spot Saturday
> and
> will have a bunch of parts around his blue/silver Suburban.  Mark
> Kennedy
> can only be there Saturday morning, but he & I are meeting up at 10:00
> A.M.
> by the starters stand on the front stretch of the track.  You are more
> than
> welcome to join us.  I figure we will probably just walk around looking
> at &
> talking about Mopes for a while.  He has to leave around noon & then I
> am
> hooking up with a bunch of Scatpack.com & Moparts.com guys at noon at
> the
> Midwest Mopars host club's tent, located behind the grandstand, for
> lunch &
> general BS'ing.  If you can't meet Mark & I at 10:00, try hooking up
> with
> about 30 on-line Mopar nuts at noon - the more the merrier.
>
> I have extended this same invitation to rupp99, Bob, but have not heard
> back
> from him yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if he is tied down to his swap
> meet
> spot.  If that is the case, I'm sure that I'll see him when I peruse the
> swap.
>
> Greg, if you are unable to hook up at either 10:00 or noon because you
> are
> likewise tied to your car, I'll make it a point to look you up.  Going
> to be
> there both days?  Duh.  Guess that depends on if you sell your Newport
> now,
> doesn't it?
>
> Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow.
>
> Tomorrow?  Jeez, I gotta lot to do.
>
> Later, Scott.
>
> P.S.  There is supposed to be a cruise Saturday evening following by a
> get
> together at Mopar Ponderosa.  Should be fun.
> http://www.moparponderosa.com/

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaciq1b7yoMzf/UOP

----

b7yoMz.