Re: New Project

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple application
for mortgage information. If you're ready to get a quote click
now!
caacpgib7yoMza/411Web

I've probably got something around here that will fit
that Polara.

Gary

> Hi , I finally found and bought a new project. It is
> a 1964 Polara 500 big block (at least it has big
> block motor mounts) and automatic. The original
> engine and transmission are missing but I have a 400
> with 727 that I can install.
>
>  I have figured out how to get it finished with no
> extra money out of my pocket. If everyone on the
> 62-65 list will just send me one (1) part for a 64
> Polara, freight prepaid of course,  it won't take me
> too long to get it on the roads, and it won't take
> so much of my  hard earned money. I am surprised
> someone out there hasn't thought of this before.
>
> Just a waiting for the parts to start rolling in.
> LOL  : )  Gary Bradshaw Ft. Worth, Texas
> removed]

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacpgjb7yoMzf/OmahaSteaks

----

b7yoMz.