Great book

[AD removed for archives]
Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
caacpgdb7yoMza/411Web

Hi All -

Just returned from John Force's shop with a really great book - Super
Stock - Drag Racing the Family Sedan. It's all about the Super Stock and
Factory Experimental classes, mostly between '62 and '65 so it's mostly
about our beloved Mopars. I've only glanced through it so I don't know
how accurate it is but at first glance it sounds about right. And tons
of pictures of all my(our?) favorites. The author is from the midwest
but did a great job researching the West coast, even down to some of the
locals.

I'm sure you can find it elsewhere but for $39.95 from
johnforceracestation.com(I think) it's well worth it - at least if you
were one of the few cheering for the Mopars back then! I spent most of
my life between high school(graduated '62) and the Air Force(late '65)
at Lion's and Pomona drag strips. Saw almost all of the cars in this
book at one time or another, except, of course, for the guys who never
traveled west. Also got to Detroit Dragway in August, '65 to see Al
Eckstrand's "Outlaw" hemi.

Just had to share this treasure with the group.

Ron

'64 Sport Fury  440/727

[AD removed for archives]
Amazing Diet Patch